2017 System Updates/Change List
- Updated player sign-in to better handle the occasion of multiple accounts with the same name and password.
The system now asks the user which one they wish to sign-in with.
- Registration start time added so tournaments can open registrations at something other than midnight.
- Ability to automatically lock a play group when it reaches the limit. This forces future entries to be put on the waitlist.
- Administrative ability to move a group from the waitlist to active group in single click.
- If a player has not paid their fees and they have one or more expired event entries, they are blocked from paying their fees.
They must remove/replace the existing expired entries, postentially putting them at the end of the wait list, if any.
- Added registration reservation time to system. When player registers, their entry will be reserved for the specified time holding their spot in the event.
This allows them to complete their registration, their partner to register, and for them to make a payment.
If they do not pay by the end time, the entry is ignored.
- Changed player listings optionally not include player if the partner hasn't paid.
Previously, if a partner wasn't paid or no play status, the player might still be listed without a partner.
- Update event max checking to handle groupings by skill/age or age.skill.
Basically a revamp of the check when registering online.
If a group is full, an entry is placed in player log to record the event instead of being added.
Includes updates to event setup. Modules: events,a_events
- Added waitlist event to event setup to specify waitlist item for the event. Waitlist items must be a Singles or Doubles events.
During setup, the waitlist event must be setup and then specified on the original event as the waitlist item.
Also addition of asking registrant if they wish to be placed on waitlist and adding to waitlist item instead of full event.
- Changed player information to show online registration time (when registration marked complete) instead of just the date registration started
- Added to download routine online registration status, online registration time and registration date
- Added Operating Parameter option for Counting players w/o partners in events (module: a_events, toptions)
Click for 2015 changes