- Single Integrated Solution (Registration thru Result posting)
- Players manage their own information and partners. They have access to their information at anytime to confirm registration.
- Online Payments (via PayPal).
- Online Waiver signing.
- Player checks: Membership, rating
- Automatic bracket placement based on age(s), skill(s), or both.
- Public access to player lists, brackets, and results.
- Integrated and secure email to players.
- Tournament/Event Estimates and Daily Schedule Planning.
- Web hosting of tournament information.
- Use what fits you. Registration can be done manually or online. You can use the tournament desk to print and enter results, or print the charts, run the tournament manually, and enter the results later.
- Web based. Always have the latest software and fixes. No local software
installed except for printing scoresheets. There is actually a way to print a
mini-scoresheet and not install the printer software spooler.
- Multi-user access. Functions may be distributed to multiple people/locations.
- Granular security. Each administrative user can have separate authorizations per tournament.
- Real-time support for tournaments with multiple venues
- Player history. Tournament results are merged into central player database. No other place on the web
is available to view a player's history.
- PC/Internet comfort level.
- THIS IS A LARGE SYSTEM WITH MANY FEATURES. It can be over-whelming, but
once configured, most operations are simply and hopefully straight-forward.
- Requires PC(s) w/Internet Access. This is not a stand-alone system.
- Requires PC w/Windows for tournament desk to print scoresheets. Only the PC
with the printer is required to be a Windows PC. Others may be any platform.
- For tournaments, need equipment(PCs/printers), electricity. and 'good -
dependable' internet access.
- Limited support.