- Each tournament is separate from all other tournaments. Information is not shared between tournaments. (Separate locations on the server)
- Each user has a separate authorization for particular tournaments. For each user, they may have different authorizations for each tournament.
- Master Player Database where players maintain their personal information is separate from all tournaments. Their information is available to tournaments, if and only if, they have selected to have their information public.
- On tournament reports, only the necessary player information is displayed.
- Once a player has updated their profile with a password, this password must be supplied to view the information.