Description of Services and Fees
PickleballTournaments.com is the gold standard for pickleball tournament software and services. For over ten years, we have been the engine driving thousands of successful pickleball tournaments, from small round robins to the largest tournaments in the world.
Our fully featured software provides a comprehensive set of tools to enable a tournament director to:
· Set up all tournament attributes
· Register players into play events, non-play events like meals, t-shirts, volunteer opportunities, etc.
· Forecast daily schedules, with the Day Planner
· Administer waitlists
· Manage volunteers and referees
· Check-in players
· Handle court assignments
· Record match results
· Create on-deck and court assignment billboards
· Generate brackets
· Automatically include results in UTPR ratings calculations
· and much more.
In addition, to the tournament software, we provide a full range of services to support our tournament directors in providing the best tournament experience possible. These services include:
Marketing Support – we can assist you in promoting your tournament to maximize the number of players entered. This includes:
· Free calendar listing on the most comprehensive resource for future pickleball tournaments.
· Enhanced listings, on the calendar
· Advertisements on pickleballtournaments.com
· Inclusion in, regional or national, emails to pickleballtournaments.com players
· Direct emails to, targeted, geographical areas of experienced tournament players
· Custom packages, to drive awareness and increase participation, for your tournament.
Key Staffing Assistance – our PT Pro Team has the experience of helping run hundreds of pickleball tournaments and can assist your tournament where you need it:
· Initial Tournament Consulting can help a first-time tournament director plan for all of the key components of organizing and delivering a successful tournament. Facilities, capacity, sanctioning, volunteers, referee requirement and management, and amenities are all areas we can provide direction and resources.
· Registration Support to handle all, the day-to-day, issues and inquiries during registration, from players. This might include assistance to first time registrants, wait list management, partner management, seeding, bracket management, fee collection and management, refunds and more.
· Tournament Desk Operations to handle all the on-site operations of actual tournament play. We can put one, or more, experienced operators, from the PT.com Pro Team, on-site, throughout your tournament, to assure it operates smoothly.
Amenities and Other Resources
· Player Amenities and Tournament Balls are just some of the items we can help pickelballtournaments.com TDs secure. From, the famous, PBC orange bags to balls, for tournament play. We have provided TDs with thousands of amenities to enhance their tournaments. Only available for tournaments running on pickleballtournaments.com.
· Resource Referrals are available, for products and services, such as Referee Recruiters/Managers, videotaping, livestreaming, medals, court equipment, and more. Let us know how we can help you put on a great pickleball tournament.
$2 per player
Software Usage Fee
1–100 players or
101-200 players or registrants: $150
201-400 players or registrants: $250
401-500 players or registrants: $350
501-600 players or registrants: $500
601+ players or registrants: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A $50 discount is applied against the Software Usage Fee if the tournament is a USAPA or Pickleball Canada sanctioned tournament.
Note that a $20 tournament creation fee is charged, on initial creation, but is credited back against the tournament’s registration and usage fees.
We can, optionally, collect all player payments, if your tournament is not set up to accept payment. The fee for collection, management, reporting and disbursement is:
$150 administrative fee
All USAPA sanctioned tournaments are provided free UTPR seeding. Non-sanctioned tournaments may purchase UTPR seeding for their tournament for:
$200 per tournament
Featured Tournament Listing
Tournaments may elect to feature their tournaments in the Featured Tournaments listing category.
$100 per tournament
List your Tournament
If you are not running your tournament on pickleballtouraments.com but would like to list it, in the future tournaments listing and the tournaments calendar, you may purchase a listing:
$100 per tournament
Certain restrictions apply to tournaments utilizing a competitor of pickleballtournaments.com.
External Tournament Imports
Tournaments not run on pickleballtournaments.com can have their results
manually imported into the UTPR ratings calculations. Note that imported
tournaments must stipulate that the tournament was run according to IPF
This option is currently available for tournaments that concluded July 1, 2019 or later. Beginning January 1, 2020, external tournament results must be submitted within 14 days, of the last day, of the tournament.
$100 per tournament
If you have needs, for your tournament, that are not covered in our description of services, or have general questions, please contact us at email@example.com . We love this game and want to do all we can to help fellow pickleball lovers, fanatics, and addicts with their pickleball tournament needs!
If you would like to explore how our marketing services might assist your tournament, please contact John Cowley at firstname.lastname@example.org .