Description of Services and Fees
PickleballTournaments.com is the gold standard for pickleball tournament software and services. For over ten years we have been the engine driving thousands of successful pickleball tournaments, from small round robins to the largest tournaments in the world.
Our fully featured software provides a comprehensive set of tools to enable a tournament director to:
· Set up all tournament attributes
· Register players into play events, non-play events like meals, t-shirts, volunteer opportunities, etc.
· Forecast daily schedules with the day planner
· Administer waitlists
· Manage volunteers and referees
· Player check-in
· Handle court assignments
· Record match results
· Create on-deck and court assignment billboards
· Generate brackets
· Automatic inclusion in UTPR ratings calculations
· and much more.
In addition to the tournament software we provide a full range of services to support our tournament directors in providing the best tournament experience possible. These services include:
Marketing Support – we can assist you in promoting your tournament to maximize the number of players entered. This includes:
· Free calendar listing on the most comprehensive resource for future pickleball tournaments.
· Enhanced listings on the calendar
· Advertisements on pickleballtournaments.com
· Inclusion in regional or national emails to pickleballtournaments.com players
· Direct emails to targeted geographical areas of experienced tournament players
· Custom packages to drive awareness and signups for your tournament.
Key Staffing Assistance – our PT Pro Team has the experience of helping run hundreds of pickleball tournaments and can assist your tournament where you need it:
· Initial Tournament Consulting can help a first-time tournament director plan for all of the key components of organizing and delivering a successful tournament.Facilities, capacity, sanctioning, volunteers, referee requirement and management, amenities are all areas we can provide direction and resources.
· Registration Support to handle all the day-to-day issues and inquiries during registration from players. This might include assistance to first time registrants, wait list management, partner management, seeding, bracket management, fee collection and management, refunds and more.
· Tournament Desk Operations to handle all the on-site operations of actual tournament play.We can put one or more experienced operators from the PT.com Pro Team on-site throughout your tournament to assure it operates smoothly.
Amenities and Other Resources
· Player Amenities and Tournament Balls are just some of the items we can help pickelballtournaments.com TDs secure. From the famous PBC orange bags to balls for tournament play we have provided TDs with thousands of amenities to enhance their tournaments. Only available for tournaments running on pickleballtournaments.com.
· Resource referrals are available for products and services such as Referee Recruiters/Managers, videotaping, livestreaming, medals, court equipment, and more. Let us know how we can help you put on a great pickleball tournament.
$2 per player
Software Usage Fee
1–100 players or
101-200 players or registrants: $150
201-400 players or registrants: $250
401-500 players or registrants: $350
501-600 players or registrants: $500
601+ players or registrants: email us at email@example.com
A $50 discount is applied against the Software Usage Fee if the tournament is a USAPA or Pickleball Canada sanctioned tournament.
Note that a $20 tournament creation fee is charged on initial creation but is credited back against the tournament’s registration and usage fees.
We can optionally collect all player payments if your tournament is not set up to accept payment. The fee for collection, management, reporting and disbursement is:
$150 administrative fee
All USAPA sanctioned tournaments are provided free UTPR seeding.Non-sanctioned tournaments may purchase UTPR seeding for their tournament for:
$200 per tournament
Featured Tournament Listing
Tournaments may elect to feature their tournaments in the Featured Tournaments listing category.
$100 per tournament
List your Tournament
If you are not running your tournament on pickleballtouraments.com but would like to list it in the future tournaments listing and the tournaments calendar you may purchase a listing:
$100 per tournament
Certain restrictions apply to tournaments run on competitors to pickleballtournaments.com.
If you have needs for your tournament that are not covered in our description of services or have general questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We love this game and want to do all we can to help fellow pickleball lovers, fanatics, and addicts with their pickleball tournament needs!
If you would like to explore how our marketing services might assist your tournament please contact John Cowley at email@example.com .