- Open: 11/14/19
- Closed: 02/01/20
- Starts: 02/15/20
- Ends: 02/18/20
- Cancellation Deadline: 02/01/20
Pueblo El Mirage
11201 N El Mirage RD
El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Player's age as of: 12/31/20
- Minimum Age of Player: 10
- Final Registration Deadline: 02/01/20
- Tournament Sanctioning: USAPA Pending
- Minimum Registration fee (First event plus registration admin fee): $65.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available.
- Net: Permanent
- Outdoor: Y
Thursday, November 14 - 7:00 PM
- Skill/age - 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 (age groups 19+, 50+, 60+, 65+ and 70+).
- Double elimination for events with six (6) or more teams.
- Double round robin for events with three (3) teams.
- Single round robin for events with four (4) or five (5) teams.
- All round robins will be 2/3 to 11, win by 2.
- Tournament director reserves the right to combine brackets when there aren't enough teams in an event.
- Saturday, February 15 - Women's Doubles
- Sunday, February 16 - Mixed Doubles
- Monday, February 17 - Men's Doubles
- Tuesday, February 18 - Skills Clinics (more information will be posted shortly. Cost not included in registration. Priority will be given to registered players).
- $65.00 (includes registration, all events, ref and line judge fees).
- $10 discount for Pueblo El Mirage club members.
- Durafast 40
- Check-in starts at 7:30 AM each day. First events of the day start promptly at 8:00 AM.
- Players must check in at least 30 minutes before their event is scheduled to start, even if you have a bye. Please note some events may start earlier than published times if we are running ahead of schedule.
- Start times may change up to the day of your event. Please check the PT website for the most current information on the night before you are scheduled to play.
- All entrants must be a USAPA member. To join or renew your membership go to http://www.usapa.org/membership-renewal/.
- We will monitor events as they fill up and will do our best to accomodate those on wait lists. You do not have to pay your registration fee until you are moved into an event.
- Referees will be paid $5 (not certified) and $7 (certified).
- No dogs or pets permitted at the venue for player and spectator safety. Strictly enforced by resort management.
- Any player sustainting a head injury will not be permitted to resume play that day. There are no exceptions.
- Events may be modified or canceled due to inclement weather.
- Players, make sure you read the player letter and pre-match instructions before you arrive for your event. They will be available on this website and emailed to you a week or two prior to the tournament.
This year we will be putting together fun player bags. More information forthcoming!
Players may reserve a tournament shirt in advance at a discount for those who would like one. Otherwise they will be on sale at the tournament. Design will be posted on this website prior to registration.
You will not appear in the event list until you have paid your registration fee. Fees are to be paid when you register. Players are not confirmed in the tournament until they have paid and have a partner. Players paid and with partners will take priority, and once an event is filled players without partners and/or not paid will be placed on the wait list.
Players who are on the wait list and do not get into any event will receive a FULL refund.
No refunds for cancellations after 02/01/20, or for events cancelled due to inclement weather.* All cancellations on or before 02/01/20 are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Players on the waitlist and not confirmed for any events will receive a full refund.
*In the event there is a major impact to the tournament due to inclement weather, the tournament director and the Pueblo El Mirage Pickleball Club board will determine if concessions can be made for players who did not get to play in any events.
Pueblo El Mirage
11201 N El Mirage RD
El Mirage, AZ