- Open: 02/01/19
- Closed: 03/14/19
- Starts: 03/31/19
- Ends: 03/31/19
- Cancellation Deadline: 03/14/19
Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta
5342 TIlly Mill Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338
- Player's age as of: 01/31/19
- Minimum Age of Player: 18
- Early Registration Deadline: 03/14/19
- Final Registration Deadline: 03/14/19
- Note: Tournament has a no refund policy
To register for this tournament, please visit MJCCA Pickleball Tournament.
Fees are $35/MJCCA Members and $45/Community.
Water and snacks will be provided for players only. Players and spectators can purchase lunch in our concession area.
Other Registration Info
- To register for this tournament, please visit MJCCA Pickleball Tournament.
- Tournament fee is $35/MJCCA Members and $45/Community.
- Fee includes tournament play, t-shirt, 1-day MJCCA Facilities pass, refreshments and winner prizes.
More Information About our Tournament:
On-line registration for the Tournament will open February 2, 2019, and it will close on March 14, 2019. No refunds or cancellations are available for this tournament. To register, visit MJCCA Pickleball Tournament.
I-85 to I-285
1. Take 285 W. to exit 30(Chamblee-Dunwoody Rd, Shallowford, N. Peachtree Rd. Exit).
2. Turn right on N. Peachtree Rd. Go to 4th light (Tilly Mill Rd.) and turn left.
3. Go straight 1 mile. Will pass GSU on the left.
4. Continue on Tilly Mill. MJCCA on left.
I-75 or 400 to I-285
1. Take 285 D. to exit 30 (Chamblee Dunwoody, Shallowford, N. Peachtree Rd.).
2. Go straight off ramp-it becomes Savoy Dr.
3. Go to 3rd light (N.Peachtree Rd.). Turn left.
4. Go to 5th light & turn left (Tilly Mill Rd.)
5. Go straight 1 mile. Will pass GSU on left.
6. Continue on Tilly Mill. MJCCA on left.
1. Take 400 S to Abernathy Rd. exit.
2. Turn left on Abernathy Rd.
3. At 2nd light, turn left on Mt. Vernon Rd.
4. Go about 4 miles to Tilly Mill Rd and
5. Make a right on Tilly Mill Rd.
6. MJCCA will be on your right.
USAPA rules will apply, but this is a non-sanctioned tournament with no referees. This will be a Round Robin format with each bracket expected to have a minimum of 5 games or more. Games will be to 11, win by two; or in smaller team brackets. Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded to our top thee finishers in each category. Following the round robin, each bracket will have a single elimination tournament.
The Jugs indoor ball will be used.
First: Click the first letter of the player's last name:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Then: click the player's name in the list below: