- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Find Player
The results for this tournament will not be counted toward calculating UTPRs.
- Open: 02/15/19
- Closed: 03/02/19
- Starts: 03/05/19
- Ends: 03/05/19
- Cancellation Deadline: 03/02/19
Pueblo El Mirage
11201 N El Mirage Rd.
El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Player's age as of: 12/31/19
- Minimum Age of Player: 35
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 03/02/19
- Minimum Registration fee (First event plus registration admin fee): $10.00
- Registration - $10.00
- Registrations restricted to the following clubs: Pueblo El Mirage
ATTENTION PLAYERS! All events except 4.0+ start tomorrow at 9:00 AM. Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to your event start time. Click on the "Schedule" button below for more information. Other player instructions and details are on the PEM Pickleball website at: http://www.pempickleball.com/march-5th-2019-karl-kunz-in-house-tournament.html.
(All events are included in registration fee)
( age groups)
Mixed Doubles (2.5 to 3.5): Tue 03/05/19 8:00am
(by skill level)
(This is not a sanctioned event)
Mixed Doubles 4.0+ (4.0 or greater skill levels only): Tue 03/05/19 8:30am
(by skill level)
(This is not a sanctioned event)
|Ayala, Agustin(Gus)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Ayala, Marlene||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Bisanti, Dave||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Bisanti, Maureen||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Bradley, Peggy||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Campbell, Bart||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Claunch-Jones, Lorijo||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Copot, Ruth||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Craig, Ronald(Ron)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Craig, Susan||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Dornon, Sharon||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Eylander, Stephen||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Fiske, Ken||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Fiske, Wendy||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Foreman, Phyllis||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Gannon, Tom||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Gibbs, Becky||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Gish, Jim||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Gish, Julie||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Golden, Susan(Suz)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Graves, Judith(Judy)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hadawi, Raja||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hadenfeldt, Peg||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hallam, Chris||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hampton, Janett||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hennies, Jay||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hennies, Mary Lea||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hennies, Rich||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hulbert, Dennis||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hulbert, Sherry||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Hutton, Charleen(Char)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Irving, Donna||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Irving, Robert(Rob)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Isaacs, Karen||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Jensen, Dean||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Johnson, Bob||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Johnson, Pam||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Jones, Debra||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Kessler, Margaret(Margie)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Kessler, Timothy(Tim)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Kraft, Gary||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Krenning, Brenda||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Krenning, Dale||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Kretzinger, Doug||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Kretzinger, Judy||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Lumper, Laura||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Lumper, Neal||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Markwardt, Roy||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Martin, Mike||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Mayo, Pamela(Pam)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|McIntosh, Frank||Pueblo El Mirage|
|McIntosh, Sherry||Pueblo El Mirage|
|McNeil, Suzanne||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Meek, Faye||Pueblo El Mirage, AZ|
|Meek, Wayne||Pueblo El Mirage, AZ|
|Meyer, Lee||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Nelles, Maryse||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Patterson, David||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Patterson, Jeanne||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Perricone, Karen||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Plamondon, Angela||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Poirier, Carol||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Prosser, Gary||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Prosser, Sheila||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Relyea, William||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Retzak, Gary||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Robbins, Kate||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Robbins, Roger||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Sawchuk, Sigrid||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Sealing, Roberta(Bert)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Smith, Guy||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Stutesman, Donald(Don)||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Sullivan, Don||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Taylor, Ann||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Taylor, Ken||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Tholl, Dee||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Tholl, John||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Trimbach, Thomas||Pueblo El Mirage|
|VanderBeek, Bob||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Vanderbeek, Laurie||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Vlahogeorge, Forrest||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Ward, Brian||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Ward, Diane||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Watters, Scott||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Watters, Terry||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Williams, Donald||Pueblo El Mirage|
|Zabot, Louis||Pueblo El Mirage|
This is a fun tournament in honor of Karl Kunz, the founder of pickleball here at Pueblo El Mirage.
Karl was responsible for prompting Roberts Resorts to build the first two courts here in the resort. He spent endless hours teaching people how to play the game and promoting the sport he loved so much. Sadly, Karl passed away suddenly in October, 2011, before he had the chance to realize the magnitude of his efforts. This annual tournament is in honor of his memory and we encourage players of all skill levels and ability to join in the fun and competition.
Registration Opens: Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Registration closes: Saturday, March 2, 2019
Format – Mixed Doubles
- 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 + (competitive) - double elimination or round robin depending on number of teams
- 1.5-2.0 (recreational fun bracket) - format to be determined, no partner necessary to participate.
- This is a non-sanctioned tournament. Tournament results will not be used to calculate your UTPRs.
- For 2.5 to 4.0+, players must play in events for their highest skill rating (USAPA, PEM Club, or Self). If you do not have a USAPA rating we will use your PEM Club rating (if you have one) or self-rating.
- If you play with a partner from a different skill level you must play in the event for your highest-rated player. Exception: Players in the 4.0+ group can choose to register in any skill combination they wish.
- Players can choose to play up in skill level but not down.
General Registration Info
- Cost is $10 per player for competitive 2.5 to 4.0+ events.
- Cost is $5 per player for the recreational fun 1.5-2.0 event.
- You must be a resident staying in the resort (or scheduled to stay here) for a minimum of 30 days in order to participate. If you have stayed in the resort for at least 30 days in the last year, or you are scheduled to stay in the resort at least 30 days around the time of the tournament, you qualify to enter. There is no minimum stay requirement for those entering the 1.5-2.0 fun recreational event.
- If you don't have a partner but still want to play, go ahead and register as needing a partner and we will do our best to link you up. You don't need a partner to sign-up for the 1.5-2.0 event.
- The tournament committee reserves the right to combine brackets if there aren’t enough teams within a skill group; separate medals will be awarded to each group. Players opting to play up in skill will not be given separate medals.
How to Register (two-step process)
- REGISTER (two options)
- Register on this site, the preferred method if you play or plan to play in outside tournaments in the future. Be sure to identify Pueblo El Mirage as your “club” as this is a “Club Members Only” tournament.
- Register using the on-line form on the PEM Pickleball Club website (easy method). If you do not want to register on-line through PT, then use our simple on-line registration form at our PEM Pickleball Club website at http://www.pempickleball.com. Note Those entering the 1.5-2.0 event should only register on our club website and NOT on this site.
- PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
- Cost is $10 per player for 2.5 to 4.0+ events and $5.00 for 1.5-2.0 recreational fun event. Submit your registration fee to Kitty Hadawi, site 783 Form and self-addressed envelope available at bulletin board. Pay cash or make check payable to Pueblo El Mirage Pickleball Club. Send through intra-park mail. DO NOT LEAVE AT BULLETIN BOARD.
Once you’ve completed the two-step process then we will email you your registration confirmation. Please check your “Trash” or “Spam” filter if you do not receive one.
- Check-in on day of play is 8:30 AM, with events starting promptly at 9:00 AM.
- Check in is 30 minutes prior for events starting later than 9:00 AM. The schedule will be posted on the PT website and an info email will be sent out to all players the day before play.
- Brackets will be posted the morning on day of play on the PT website and at the bulletin board.
- We will only be using referees for the medal matches (bronze and gold), so players will be on their own to officiate their games. If questions come up, we will have roving referees available to help you out. If we have extra referees available we will provide them for regular matches.
- If your event starts at 9:00 AM, please report to your assigned court after check-in. Someone will greet you there to review basic rules and how to fill out your score sheet. If your event starts later, please be ready to report to the Ref desk for instructions prior to your match.
- Once your match is concluded returned your completed score sheet to the ref desk. Please stay there until the ref coordinator has reviewed your score sheet.
- Player snacks will be provided (i.e. pretzels, bananas, etc.)
- Please bring your own lunch and beverages.
- We need volunteers to referee, be referee/rules rovers and line judges. There are volunteer opportunities as well. Please contact Don Williams (see Contact info on this site), or use the contact form on our PEM website if you can help out.
This year after all the matches conclude we will be bringing in food for all the players and volunteers. So please plan to stick around to socialize, eat and maybe play a little more pickleball!
For more tournament information and details on how to register, go to:
www.pempickleball.com – click on “Tournaments” and then
“March 5th, 2019 Karl Kunz In House Tournament”
Player snacks provided (bananas, oranges, etc.). Please bring your own lunch.
We will be bringing in food at the end of the day when all events conclude. Please bring your chair and beverage of choice. Plan to stay and socialize, eat and have more pickleball fun!
You must cancel by Saturday, March 2, 2019. Registration fee is refundable.
Pueblo El Mirage
11201 N El Mirage Rd.
El Mirage, AZ
Double elimination: 2/3 to 11, loser's bracket 1-15, bronze medal 1-15, Gold 2/3 to 11, tie breaker 1-15 (for events with six or more teams).
Round robin: 2/3 to 11 - 3 teams double round robin, 4-5 teams single round robin.
Note: Formats may be revised to create a better player experience.
First: Click the first letter of the player's last name:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Then: click the player's name in the list below:
- Ayala, Agustin (Gus)
- Ayala, Marlene
- Bisanti, Dave
- Bisanti, Maureen
- Bradley, Peggy
- Campbell, Bart
- Claunch-Jones, Lorijo
- Copot, Ruth
- Craig, Ronald (Ron)
- Craig, Susan
- Dornon, Sharon
- Eylander, Stephen
- Fiske, Ken
- Fiske, Wendy
- Foreman, Phyllis
- Gannon, Tom
- Gibbs, Becky
- Gish, Jim
- Gish, Julie
- Golden, Susan (Suz)
- Graves, Judith (Judy)
- Hadawi, Raja
- Hadenfeldt, Peg
- Hallam, Chris
- Hampton, Janett
- Hennies, Jay
- Hennies, Mary Lea
- Hennies, Rich
- Hulbert, Dennis
- Hulbert, Sherry
- Hutton, Charleen (Char)
- Irving, Donna
- Irving, Robert (Rob)
- Isaacs, Karen
- Jensen, Dean
- Johnson, Bob
- Johnson, Pam
- Jones, Debra
- Kessler, Margaret (Margie)
- Kessler, Timothy (Tim)
- Kraft, Gary
- Krenning, Brenda
- Krenning, Dale
- Kretzinger, Doug
- Kretzinger, Judy
- Lumper, Laura
- Lumper, Neal
- Markwardt, Roy
- Martin, Mike
- Mayo, Pamela (Pam)
- McIntosh, Frank
- McIntosh, Sherry
- McNeil, Suzanne
- Meek, Faye
- Meek, Wayne
- Meyer, Lee
- Nelles, Maryse
- Patterson, David
- Patterson, Jeanne
- Perricone, Karen
- Plamondon, Angela
- Poirier, Carol
- Prosser, Gary
- Prosser, Sheila
- Relyea, William
- Retzak, Gary
- Robbins, Kate
- Robbins, Roger
- Sawchuk, Sigrid
- Sealing, Roberta (Bert)
- Smith, Guy
- Stutesman, Donald (Don)
- Sullivan, Don
- Taylor, Ann
- Taylor, Ken
- Tholl, Dee
- Tholl, John
- Trimbach, Thomas
- VanderBeek, Bob
- Vanderbeek, Laurie
- Vlahogeorge, Forrest
- Ward, Brian
- Ward, Diane
- Watters, Scott
- Watters, Terry
- Williams, Donald
- Zabot, Louis