- Competition Events
- Other Registration Info
- Cancellation Policy
- Find Player
- Open: 01/04/20
- Closed: 03/01/20
- Starts: 03/11/20
- Ends: 03/15/20
Eloy, AZ 85131
|-Registrations are Staggered-|
|Based on your skill level, you cannot register until the dates/times listed below. Staggered registration times listed for each skill are based on the tournament locations time zone, ie California tournaments would be PST, Florida EST, etc.|
|Please do not try to register until your time...Thank you|
- Player's age as of: 12/31/20
- Minimum Age of Player: 50
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 03/01/20
- Membership required as of: 03/16/20
- Note: Tournament has a no refund policy
- Tournament Sanctioning: USAPA Tier 2
- Registration includes: Tournament Souvenir
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online Registration ONLY. No paper forms.
- Online payment via PayPal is available.
- Primary Ball: Onix Dura Fast 40 - Neon Green
- Surface: Asphalt
- Outdoor: Y
Robson Ranch 8th Annual Pickleball Tournament
March 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, (March 15th Rain Date)
USAPA Sanctioned Tier 2
Players must have a USAPA rating prior to registering.
Please review your profile on PickleBallTournaments.com for accuracy and your USAPA membership info.
Mens, Womens and Mixed Doubles
Skill Levels: 3.0 - 5.0 Minimum Age: 50
Age as of December 31st, 2020
We will use the USAPA Tournament Player Ratings (UTPR)
More info available - click here to view the FAQ
THERE IS A NO REFUND POLICY IN EFFECT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR MAY LIMIT OR COMBINE BRACKETS BASED UPON REGISTRATION NUMBERS
(Your registration is not complete until waiver is signed and fees are paid. Each player must complete registration to be counted in the bracket limit.)
Lunch and snacks will be available at courtside and the Robson restaurant will be open daily.
Other Registration Info
******THERE IS A NO REFUND POLICY IN EFFECT FOR THIS TOURNAMENT*****
Tournament Director may chose to limit or combine brackets based upon registration numbers.
You may only sign up for one age/skill level per event!!
YOU MUST REGISTER AND PAY ON-LINE ONLY NO PAPER FORMS.
Exit 198 off of I-10 to Jimmie Kerr Blvd. turn left and continue east for 1.5 miles you will see Robson Ranch on left hand side at the Windmill. Gate attendant will direct you to parking and courts.
- Any player or team in an age/skill tournament requesting to play up in a skill level higher than their rating must be allowed to do so.
- Any player or team in an age/skill tournament requesting to play down in age group must be allowed to do so. For example, a player or team with a 3.5 rating and with the youngest player 64 years old may enter any skill level above 3.5 and any age bracket that is lower than 65+.