- Find Player
- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Open: 06/14/19
- Closed: 01/13/20
- Starts: 01/17/20
- Ends: 01/19/20
- Cancellation Deadline: 12/01/18
Labelle , FL
- Player's age as of: 12/31/20
- Minimum Age of Player: 0
- Final Registration Deadline: 01/13/20
- Membership required as of: 01/20/20
- Note: Tournament has a no refund policy
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - MMP
- Registration - $40.00
- Registration includes: Free Shirt
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Primary Ball: Onix Dura Fast 40 - Yellow
- Primary Ball: Franklin X-Performance 40
- Net: Permanent
- Outdoor: Y
- Livestreaming: Y
- Prize Money: 10000
Sponsored by: GAMMA and Zerozerostay.com
Lucy Kitcher Presents
USAPA Sanctioned tournament
Must be a member of USAPA to sign up!
All Ages and Skill Levels!
$10,000 Prize Pool!
Friday, January 17 – Sunday, January 19, 2020
Friday - Men’s and women’s doubles 60 plus
Saturday - Mixed doubles
Sunday - Men’s and women’s doubles under 60
Ability Levels: 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 Age Divisions 6-49,50-59,60-69,70-79,80-99
Deadline: January 8, 2020
Includes dry-fit shirt for registrations completed and paid by December 28
Dura 40 4.5/5.0 events
Franklin 4.0 and under
Players may NOT play below their UPTR rating
Registrations must be completed online. Payments can be made with a paypal account or a credit/debit card. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with credit card
$10,000 prize pool is based on 12 teams. If less than 12 teams prize money will be a percentage. For example, 6 teams = 50% prize money. Additional teams will add money to the specific event. $100 per team for doubles and $50 for singles for each additional team.
Water, Gatorade, lunch and snacks will be available for purchase at the event. Please bring a refillable water bottle.
Lodging / Accommodations
RiverBend Motorcoach Resort
5800 West State Road 80
LaBelle, FL 33935
USAPA rules will be in affect
Most divisions will be double elimination. If there are five teams or less it will be round robin.
Please contact the tournament director if you have any questions or concerns