- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Find Player
- Open: 08/09/19
- Closed: 10/05/19
- Starts: 10/05/19
- Ends: 10/05/19
- Cancellation Deadline: 09/25/19
330 Evans Street
Leavenworth, WA 98826
- Player's age as of: 10/06/19
- Minimum Age of Player: 18
- Early Registration Deadline (Registered by): 09/04/19
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 10/05/19
- Tournament Sanctioning: Not Sanctioned
- Regular Registration - $40.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Surface: Concrete
- Net: Temporary
- Outdoor: Y
|Doran, Ken||Methow Valley|
|Feinberg, David||Sun City Festival|
|Ford, David||Methow Valley Pickleball Club|
|Klein, Richard||TAP Pickleball|
|Logue, Ben||Leavenworth pickleball club|
|Louis, Jerry||SPA/S C Grand|
Bavarian Pickleball Oktoberfest Prost!
Play pickleball in beautiful Leavenworth and then enjoy Oktoberfest in the Village. Bavarian Village with lots of Oktoberfest activities is just 3 blocks from courts. Fun and excitement for everyone.
October 5 & 6
USAPA Non-sanctioned Outdoor Tournament - Painted lines & portable pickleball nets
DURA FAST 40, 18+, WDS, MDS, MXD 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0
Registration fee: $40 + $10 per event - Last day to register: Sunday, September 29, 2019
Maximum teams per event: Women’s – 10, Men’s – 10 Mixed - 15
Refereeing - MMO - to ensure that all games will start on time
Save on fees if the following applies:
Played in most recent Leavenworth Pickleball Tournament - Save $10
(Most recent tournament June 2019)
Lodging: Airnb Romantic Lodging (http://www.airbnbromanticlodging.com)
2 rooms each with a personal hot tub and in room Infrared sauna
Very close to the courts - 5 min drive
We look forward to seeing you on the courts for pickleball fun and wonderful comradery where many laughs and good humor are shared by all.
About Bavarian Leavenworth, WA:
The town of Leavenworth boasts the Bavarian Village where the scenery is gorgeous, the people are friendly and life moves at a relaxing pace as folks stroll through the Bavarian Village and take in all that the town offers. There is always something happening in Leavenworth!
Leavenworth is located at the base of the Cascade Mountain Range. The summers are hot and the winters are cold so please dress in layers so that you can enjoy all weather conditions. During the winter months, please be prepared to walk and drive in snow and ice conditions and check the Washington State Department of Transportation website for pass conditions so that you will know the best mountain pass to take to get to Leavenworth.
We are happy to have you join us!
Food and beverages are not located on the property. Food and beverages are located at stores and restaurants located 3 blocks away.
Lodging / Accommodations
Airbnb Romantic Lodging
Two rooms available
Each lodging reservation includes:
· Personal and brand-new hot tub in a romantic gazebo (just outside French doors) with privacy curtains
· In-room infrared sauna
· In-town location
· 5-minute drive to the pickleball courts
· 10-minute walk to the Bavarian Village
· 10-minute walk to the river
· Maximum 2 persons per room
· 2-night minimum
Additional lodging options are available in Leavenworth via the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce.
- No refund for withdrawals after refund date of 09/25/19.
- No refund if you do not have a registered AND paid partner before the registration closes.
- Tournament Director reserves the option to combine events (levels of play) which is common. If tournament is cancelled, full refunds - including PayPal fees - will be provided.
- Refunds (less payment processing or administration fees - Paypal etc.) after refund date will be provided if a player becomes ill or injured. Prior to the start of the tournament, the player will need to submit verification to the tournament director. The verification will need to be on a physician's letterhead stating the injury AND that the injury prevents you from being able to play.
Running a tournament is fun, yet it requires a lot of preparation time to ensure that everything runs smoothly at the start and throughout the tournament. The above is in place to have a fun and organized tournament, yet to ensure fairness to all players. We truly appreciate your understanding and support. Tournaments are a lot of fun. We look forward to seeing you there!
The courts are located at 330 Evans Street Leavenworth, WA 98826.
While driving on Highway 2 through the town, turn north at the Union 76 gas station (center of town) and courts will be 3 blocks down and on the right.
USAPA unanctioned tournament rules will be applied throughout the tournament.
All events are anticipated to be double-elimination. The tournament director reserves the right to make changes based upon tournament numbers and/or unexpected constraints.
Anticipated Format: Winners brackets are to be 2 out of 3 to 11 (win by 2). Losers bracket - including bronze medal match is 1 to 15 (win by 2). Gold medal matches are 2 out of 3 to 11 (win by 2). Tie-breaker 1 to 15 (win by 2) - Gold medal match.
If brackets are five or smaller, a round robin format will be used. All matches will be win by 2. Medals will be awarded based on number of matches won. If there is a tie, head-to-head results will be used. If there is still a tie, point differential will determine medals. The size of the round robin pool will determine where matches are 2 out of 3 to 11 or 1 to 15.
225 Prospect Street
Leavenworth, WA 98826
First: Click the first letter of the player's last name:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Then: click the player's name in the list below: