- Competition Events
- Player List
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
The results for this tournament will not be counted toward calculating UTPRs.
- Open: 11/30/19
- Closed: 09/27/20
- Starts: 12/02/20
- Ends: 12/09/20
- Cancellation Deadline: 09/15/20
SANDALS SOUTH COAST
- Player's age as of: 12/31/20
- Minimum Age of Player: 18
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 09/27/20
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
(All events are included in registration fee)
(by skill level)
(This is not a sanctioned event)
- Limited to 80 players
Pickleball - Jamaica!
Sandals South Coast All Inclusive
Join us for a tropical adventure in Jamaica.
- REGISTER HERE at pickleballtournaments.com for the tournament in your appropriate skill group by clicking the registration button below (your tournament registration fees are included with your vacation package).
- REGISTER FOR YOUR SANDALS ROOM by following the directions below.
Tournament Inclusions and Room Registration Info
- Click the link above.
- Once on that page, read ALL the information
- Email/Text Gail Scoggins for more Snt Sandals Room Info, questions and/or your specific room choice. 928-778-1272, email@example.com or
- When you have decided on an appropriate room choice, you will then receive an email with "Client Tasks" from Cruise N Vacation Deals that will contain a link to a secure form where you will be able to enter registration details such as names as on passports, room category request & room deposit billing information.
YOUR SANDALS ROOM MUST BE RESERVED WITH GAIL/CRUISE N VACATION DEALS TO QUALIFY FOR THE PICKLEBALL ROUND ROBIN AND ALL OTHER GROUP ACTIVIES.
Room/Tourney Refund Policy:
- 100% on or before 9/15/2020
SANDALS SOUTH COAST AZ
- Round Robin Play in 5 Skill Levels – NO PARTNER NEEDED
Skill Groups 3.0 - 5.0
There are NO Age Divisions. There are NO SEX divisions. You will play with with all players in your registered skill rating division at least once regardless of sex. The player scoring the most accumulated points over the entire 3 days wins 1st prize in that skill group. The player scoring the 2nd most accumulated points over the entire 4 days wins 2nd prize in that skill group and so it goes... Ties are broken by head-to-head competition. Prizes will be awarded for the winning PLAYER(s) of each Round Robin Brackets (3.0 - 5.0)
Each bracket is mixed. Brackets with 4 or less players may be combined for play with nearest skill rating division; however awards will still be awarded in each skill group (3.0,3.5,4.0,4.5,5.0) as follows:
- 1-2 places awarded for groups with 4-8 players,
- 3-4 places awarded for groups with 8-12 players
- 4-5 places awarded for groups with 12-16 players,
- Skill groups with more than 16 in a group will be divided into 2 brackets (A & B)
- 6 pickleball courts
- Limited to 48 players
- Balls will be Onix Pure 2 Outdoor Ball