- Competition Events
- Player List
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Players Needing Partners
- Open: 09/28/19
- Closed: 12/10/19
- Starts: 12/14/19
- Ends: 12/15/19
- Cancellation Deadline: 12/07/19
Elysium Tennis Facility
7637 Commerce Pl
Plain City, OH 43064
- Player's age as of: 12/31/19
- Minimum Age of Player: 12
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 12/10/19
- Minimum Registration fee (First event plus registration admin fee): $45.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available.
- Primary Ball: ACME Fuse G2 Outdoor Pickleball - Yellow
- Secondary Ball: ACME Dura Fast 40 - Yellow
- Net: Temporary
- Livestreaming: Y
|--||Mixed Doubles Skill Groups|
|--||Womens Doubles Skill Groups
Mens Doubles Skill Groups
(All events are included in registration fee)
Mixed Doubles Skill Groups: Sat 12/14/19
(by skill level)
Womens Doubles Skill Groups: Sun 12/15/19
(by skill level)
Mens Doubles Skill Groups: Sun 12/15/19
(by skill level)
|Bates, Andrew||New Albany, OH.|
|Biernacki Sweet, Andrea(Andi)||Westerville,OH|
|Bond, Bryan||Columbus, Ohio|
|Conley, Jake||Saint Paris,OH|
|Cothern, Anita||Columbus Pickleball|
|Cothern, Jeff||Columbus Pickleball|
|Gilbert, Melanie||Columbus Pickleball|
|Kren, Rudy||Middletown Pickleball Association|
|Miller, Curt||South Charleston,OH|
|Noel, John(Noel)||Hilliard Pickleball Crew|
"HOLIDAY HOOPLA" Pickleball Tournament!
Join us on December 14th snd 15th for this NEW ROUND ROBIN Pickleball Tournament!
Skill Groups offered in Men's, Women's and Mixed Doubles are 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and combined 4.5/5.0.
Each Skill Group limited to first 8 Team to register in each Division.
This is also ONE of the Four "qualifying tournaments" that will determine the players eligible to participate in the "ARNOLD Sports Festival" held in Columbus, Ohio on March 7th and 8th, 2020.
The Top Two winning teams in each Skill Level in this Tournament, will be eligible to register for the ARNOLD Sports Festival Pickleball Championship!
- Registration Fee $35.00 and $10.00 per event.
- Registration closes December 10th, 2019.
- December 14th - CHECK-IN and WARM UP 3:30pm!
- Mixed Doubles will start promptly at 4pm.
- December 15th - CHECK-IN and WARM UP 7:30am!
- Men's and Women's Doubles will start promptly at 8am!
Medals for Top 3 in each skill group.
- NOTE: If you want to play up but are not seeing the event you in which you want to play up, email me (email@example.com). The system won't let you play up the way I have the events broken out separately except from 3.5 to 4.0. If you want to play up from 3.0 to 3.5 or from 4.0 to 4.5 I will have to fix that for you. No problem. Just email. :)
- Dri-Wick Shirt is available (optional) and costs $16.00. Must be ordered by December 1st. Include this in your registration selections and select quantity.
Having trouble registering? Check out this youtube video for help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3HK_9AlZE&feature=youtu.be Still having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE ONE WEEK BEFORE REGISTRATION CLOSES. ONLY PAYMENT RESERVES YOUR SPOT PERMANENTLY.
AS A COURTESY TO OTHER PLAYERS, PLEASE WITHDRAW YOURSELF FROM THE EVENT AS SOON AS YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT PLAYING.
If you have general or registration questions about this tournament, feel free to email or call me, Gerry Bennett, at email@example.com or call my cell at 614 206-7181.
Refreshments and Light Snacks provided to players.
Cancellation with Full refund (less PayPal transaction fees) until December 7th, 2019.
Elysium Tennis Club
7637 Commerce Place
Plain City, Ohio (Northside of Columbus)
USAPA official Rules apply.
Unless otherwise announced, all events except 5.0 & Pro will be Round Robin, best 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2.
(1st Tie Breaker is Head to Head and 2nd is differential points)
5.0 and Pro events are Double Elimination, best 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2.
Gerry Bennett Event Manager and Tournament Director.
The following players are registered without partners. Please contact them before specifying them as your partner.
Events in RED need partners. The "Other Events" shown are for information purposes only.
Codes: WDS=Womens Doubles Skill Groups, MXDS=Mixed Doubles Skill Groups, MDS=Mens Doubles Skill Groups
First: Click the first letter of the player's last name:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Then: click the player's name in the list below:
- Bates, Andrew
- Biernacki Sweet, Andrea (Andi)
- Boggs, Jacqueline
- Bond, Bryan
- Conley, Jake
- Cothern, Anita
- Cothern, Jeff
- Dalton, Karen
- Eddingfield, Daniel
- Ghidotti, Paul
- Gilbert, Melanie
- Habermehl, Mitch
- Hale, Tom
- Henry, Erik
- Henry, Erik
- Kren, Rudy
- Miller, Curt
- Noel, John
- Noel, John (Noel)
- Salamony, Joe
- Schlichting, Frederick (Fred)
- Sparks, Matthew
- Sparks, Meghan
- Sweet, Andi
- Weidman, Jason