- Competition Events
- Player List
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Players Needing Partners
- Open: 09/28/19
- Closed: 01/20/20
- Starts: 01/25/20
- Ends: 01/26/20
- Cancellation Deadline: 01/18/20
Elysium Tennis Facility
7637 Commerce Pl
Plain City, OH 43064
- Player's age as of: 12/31/20
- Minimum Age of Player: 12
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 01/20/20
- Minimum Registration fee (First event plus registration admin fee): $45.00
- Registration - $35.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available.
- Primary Ball: Gamma Photon Outdoor Pickleball
- Secondary Ball: Onix Dura Fast 40 - Neon Green
- Net: Temporary
|--||Mixed Doubles Skill Groups|
|--||Womens Doubles Skill Groups
Mens Doubles Skill Groups
(All events: $10.00 each)
Mixed Doubles Skill Groups: Sat 01/25/20
(by skill level)
Womens Doubles Skill Groups: Sun 01/26/20
(by skill level)
Mens Doubles Skill Groups: Sun 01/26/20
(by skill level)
|Beougher, Rodger||Newark, Ohio YMCA|
|Braga, Cristina||New Albany|
|Bueltmann, Trese||Columbus Pickleball|
|Cothern, Anita||Columbus Pickleball|
|Cothern, Jeff||Columbus Pickleball|
|Geswein, Jerry||Wedgewood Golf & Country Club|
|Gilbert, Melanie||Columbus Pickleball|
|Klaus, Lesli||Middletown Pickleball Association|
|Knoll, Brad||Powell oh|
|Kurtz, Gary||Licking County YMCA|
|McIntosh, Jesse||Dayton Ohio|
|Noel, John(Noel)||Hilliard Pickleball Crew|
|Shade, Kris||Westerville, OH|
The "WINTER BLAST" Pickleball Tournament at Elysium Tennis!
Join us on January 25th and 26th, 2020 for this NEW ROUND ROBIN Pickleball Tournament!
Skill Groups offered in Men's, Women's and Mixed Doubles are 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and combined 4.5/5.0.
Each Skill Group limited to first 8 Team to register in each Division.
This is also ONE of the Four "qualifying tournaments" that will determine the players eligible to participate in the "ARNOLD Sports Festival" Pickleball Championship held in Columbus, Ohio on March 7th and 8th, 2020.
The Top Two winning teams in each Skill Level in this Tournament, will be eligible to register for the ARNOLD Sports Festival Pickleball Championship!
- Registration Fee $35.00 and $10.00 per event.
- Registration closes January 20th, 2020.
- January 25th - CHECK-IN and WARM UP 3:30pm!
- Mixed Doubles will start promptly at 4pm.
- January 26th - CHECK-IN and WARM UP 7:30am!
- Men's and Women's Doubles will start promptly at 8am!
Medals for Top 3 in each skill group.
- NOTE: If you want to play up but are not seeing the event you in which you want to play up, email me (email@example.com). The system won't let you play up the way I have the events broken out separately except from 3.5 to 4.0. If you want to play up from 3.0 to 3.5 or from 4.0 to 4.5 I will have to fix that for you. No problem. Just email. :)
- Dri-Wick Shirt is available (optional) and costs $16.00. Must be ordered by January 10th. Include this in your registration selections and select quantity.
Having trouble registering? Check out this youtube video for help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql3HK_9AlZE&feature=youtu.be Still having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE ONE WEEK BEFORE REGISTRATION CLOSES. ONLY PAYMENT RESERVES YOUR SPOT PERMANENTLY.
AS A COURTESY TO OTHER PLAYERS, PLEASE WITHDRAW YOURSELF FROM THE EVENT AS SOON AS YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT PLAYING.
If you have general or registration questions about this tournament, feel free to email or call me, Gerry Bennett, at email@example.com or call my cell at 614 206-7181.
Refreshment and Light Snacks will be provided for the players
Full refund (less PayPal transaction fee) until cancellation date of January 18th, 2020.
"No Refund" after cancellation date.*
Event held at the 16 Pickleball Court facility of Elysium Tennis
7637 Commerce Place, Plain City, Ohio (North side of Columbus)
We will use USAPA approved tournament formats and rules.
Round Robin matches will be best 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2.
Skill Groups must have a minimum of 3 Teams. otherwise it will be combined or cancelled.
** TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COMBINE ANY GROUPS TO ALLOW THE MOST PLAYERS TO PARTICIPATE**
Gerry Bennett - Contact for all event related questions
The following players are registered without partners. Please contact them before specifying them as your partner.
Events in RED need partners. The "Other Events" shown are for information purposes only.
Codes: WDS=Womens Doubles Skill Groups, MXDS=Mixed Doubles Skill Groups, MDS=Mens Doubles Skill Groups
First: Click the first letter of the player's last name:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Then: click the player's name in the list below:
- Beougher, Rodger
- Braga, Cristina
- Bueltmann, Trese
- Carrington, Reginald
- Cothern, Anita
- Cothern, Jeff
- Finkelstein, Evan
- Garbarino, Ryan
- Geswein, Jerry
- Gilbert, Melanie
- Klaus, Lesli
- Knoll, Brad
- Knoll, Nadia
- Kurtz, Gary
- McIntosh, Jesse
- Noel, John (Noel)
- Pattison, Jeff
- Pattison, John
- Prenger, James
- Richard, Bryan
- Shade, Kris