- Open: 4/5/20
- Closed: 6/24/20
- Starts: 07/31/20
- Ends: 08/02/20
- Cancellation Deadline: 6/24/20
18425 Dodd Blvd
Lakeville, MN 55044
- Player's age as of: 12/31/20
- Minimum Age of Player: 10
- Final Registration Deadline: 6/24/20
- Membership required as of: 08/03/20
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - Full
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Primary Ball: Onix Dura Fast 40 - Yellow
- Surface: Rebound Ace
- Net: Temporary
- Livestreaming: Y
- Prize Money: 25000
Cancellations must be received by July 10, 2020. Cancellations after that date will not be eligible for a refund. Cancellations prior to July 10, 2020 will incur a $10 cancellation fee.
18425 Dodd Blvd
USAPA Rules Apply - only USAPA approved paddles permitted
Players may be called to play as early as 30 minutes prior to their scheduled start time. Once a match is called players will have 10 minutes to begin play.
Winners Bracket - 2/3 to 11 win by 2
Opportunity Bracket - 1 to 15 win by 2
2/3 to 11 win by 2
Gold/Silver medal matches - 2/3 to 11 win by 2. If Opportunity bracket wins 2/3 to 11 then a 1 to 15 win by 2 tie breaker game will be played to determine winner.
Bronze medal matches - 1 to 15 win by 2
* Tournament Director reserves the right to change format of play based on participation.
You will play in the age group of the younger player on your team. Players can play up to a higher skill rating event but not down. Players may play down to a lower age group but not up. If you plan to play up in skill level or down in age group, please LET US KNOW WHEN YOU REGISTER. Skill levels and/or age groups will be combined if necessary based on the number of entries. If you don’t have a partner we will attempt to find one, but we can’t promise this can be done.