- Competition Events
- Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Find Player
- Open: 11/16/20
- Closed: 01/24/21
- Starts: 02/13/21
- Ends: 02/16/21
- Cancellation Deadline: 01/24/20
Pueblo El Mirage
11201 N El Mirage RD
El Mirage, AZ 85335
- Player's age as of: 12/31/21
- Minimum Age of Player: 10
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 01/24/21
- Tournament Sanctioning: USAPA Pending
- Registration - $75.00
- Pueblo El Mirage Pickleball Club Member Discount - $10.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Net: Permanent
- Outdoor: Y
Opens Monday, November 16, 2020
Closes Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Skill/age (specific skill/age breakdowns to be determined)
- Double elimination for events with six (6) or more teams.
- Double round robin for events with three (3) teams.
- Single round robin for events with four (4) or five (5) teams.
- All round robins will be 2/3 to 11, win by 2.
- Tournament director reserves the right to combine brackets when there aren't enough teams in an event.
- Saturday, February 13 - Women's Doubles (tentative)
- Sunday, February 14 - Mixed Doubles (tentative)
- Monday, February 15 - Men's Doubles (tentative)
- Tuesday, February 16 - Mixed Doubles (tentative)
- $75.00 (includes registration, all events, ref and line judge fees).
- $10 discount for Pueblo El Mirage club members.
- Free player gift - item to be determined.
- Check-in starts at 7:30 AM each day. First events of the day start promptly at 8:00 AM.
- Players must check in at least 30 minutes before their event is scheduled to start, even if you have a bye. Please note some events may start earlier than published times if we are running ahead of schedule.
- Start times may change up to the day of your event. Please check the PT website for the most current information on the night before you are scheduled to play.
- All entrants must be a USAPA member. To join or renew your membership go to http://www.usapa.org/membership-renewal/ BEFORE you try to register.
- Make sure your name on your Pickleballtournaments.com player profile account exactly matches the name on your USAPA account prior to registering.
- We will monitor events as they fill up and will do our best to accomodate those on wait lists.
- Referees will be paid $5 (not certified) and $10 (certified) - tentative.
- No dogs or pets permitted at the venue for player and spectator safety. Strictly enforced by resort management.
- Any player sustainting a head injury will not be permitted to resume play that day. There are no exceptions.
- Events may be modified or canceled due to inclement weather. See cancellation policy for more info.
- Players, make sure you read the player letter and pre-match instructions before you arrive for your event. They will be available on this website and emailed to you a week or two prior to the tournament.
FEES ARE TO BE PAID WHEN YOU REGISTER. Players are not confirmed in the tournament until they have a partner and both are paid. Players paid and with partners will take priority; once an event is filled players without partners and/or not paid will be placed on the wait list. Teams on the wait list who are paid will get first option to move into the event. Players who are on the wait list and do not get into any event will receive a FULL refund.
Water and player snacks provided.
Snack Shack will have lunch available for purchase.
Lodging / Accommodations
To check for availability of RV space at Pueblo El Mirage RV & Golf Resort call (623) 583-0464.
No refunds for cancellations after 01/24/21, or for events cancelled due to inclement weather.* All cancellations on or before 01/24/21 are subject to a $10 cancellation fee. Players on the waitlist and not confirmed for any events will receive a full refund. Players who withdraw after the registration deadline may transfer their registration fee to a replacement player upon request.
*In the event there is a major impact to the tournament due to inclement weather, the tournament director and the Pueblo El Mirage Pickleball Club board will determine if concessions can be made for players who did not get to play in any events.
Pueblo El Mirage Golf & RV Resort
11201 N El Mirage Rd
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Map to Main Courts/Venue
Please note - GPS will take you to the wrong entrance at our main gate. Please enter venue from W Cactus Rd (see map below). Beware of photo enforcement throughout El Mirage.
Winners bracket: 2 of 3 to 11 win by 2
Losers bracket: 1 to 15 win by 2
Bronze medal matches: 1 to 15 win by 2
Events having 3, 4 or 5 entries will be held using a double round robin or single round robin format. Events with 6 or more entries will use a double elimination format.
Tournament Director reserves the right to combine brackets when there aren't enough teams to create an event.
USAPA rules apply. Events will be played in accordance with the IFP rules and regulations in effect at the time of the tournament. We allow only that equipment approved by the IFP. Please refer to the USAPA website.