- Find Player
- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
WARNING: SOME EVENTS ARE FULL. Click "Competition Events" for more information.
- Open: 07/01/22
- Closed: 08/25/22
- Starts: 09/02/22
- Ends: 09/04/22
- Cancellation Deadline: 08/25/22
Columbia Sports Fieldhouse
4251 Phillips Farm Road
Columbia, MO 65201
- Player's age as of: 12/31/22
- Minimum Age of Player: 0
- Final Registration Deadline: 08/25/22
- Membership required as of: 09/05/22
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - MMP
- Registration - $60.00
- Registration includes: Souvenir Event Shirt
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Primary Ball: Franklin X-26 Indoor Ball
- Surface: Wood Floor
- Net: Temporary
THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS AFTER THE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE---AUGUST 25, 2022
COLUMBIA SPORTS FIELDHOUSE
4521 Phillips Farm Road
Columbia, Missouri 65201
THIS TOURNAMENT WILL FOLLOW
THE STANDARD DOUBLE ELIMINATION CHAMPIONSHIP FORMAT
THE UPPER DRAW WILL CONSIST OF THE BEST 2 OUT OF 3 GAMES TO 11 POINTS (win by 2).
THE WILL CONSIST OF 1 GAME TO 15 POINTS (win by 2)
A ROUND ROBIN WILL BE HELD IN ALL SKILLED BRACKETS IF REGISTRATIONS DICTATE.
ALL MATCHES WILL BE THE BEST 2 OUT OF 3 GAMES TO 11 POINTS (win by 2).
THE ORDER OF FINISH WILL BE DETERMINED BY (1) TOTAL MATCHES WON; (2) RESULT OF HEAD TO HEAD COMPETITION, AND THEN BY (3) TOTAL POINT DIFFERENTIAL.
2 TEAMS OR LESS IN A BRACKET WILL BE MERGED INTO ANOTHER EQUITABLE SKILLED BRACKET
AT THE DESCRETION OF THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR.
USAP ASST. REGIONAL DIRECTOR---MIDDLE STATES