- Find Player
- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Registration FAQ
- Courts MAP
- PLAYER INSTRUCTIONS
- Welcome Letter
- Open: 12/01/21
- Closed: 09/05/22
- Starts: 09/19/22
- Ends: 09/24/22
- Cancellation Deadline: 09/05/22
Atlantic City Convention Center
1 Convention Boulevard
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- Player's age as of: 12/31/22
- Minimum Age of Player: 10
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 09/05/22
- Membership required as of: 09/25/22
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - MMP
- Registration, Ages: 19+,35+,50+,60+,70+,80+,90+ - $95.00
- Junior Registration, Ages: Junior Divisions - $25.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Primary Ball: Franklin X-26 Indoor Ball
- Surface: Concrete
- Net: Temporary
- Livestreaming: Y
- Prize Money: 50000
Tournament Ball will be the Franklin X-26 Orange
Good day Athletes
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
This will be the largest indoor sanctioned
PRO / AMATEUR / JUNIOR / PARA-ATHLETE
Pickleball Tournament in the Mid Atlantic area for 2022
TOURNAMENT BALL X-26 Orange (recently released)
Athletes must be USA Pickleball members through the end of
September 2022. Join or Renew
Lock in your spot and register now
Playing in the Tournament and Vacationing:
COURT ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE VIA TEXTING, MAKE SURE YOUR
PICKLETOURNAMENT.COM PROFILE HAS CORRECT CELL NUMBER FOR TEXTING
Levels: Professional - Open / Amateurs 3.0 - 5.0+
Age groups: 10-12, 13-14, 15-18, 19+,
Monday, September 19, 2022 - 50+ doubles
Tuesday, September 20, 2022 - 50+ mixed
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 - Singles for all Pro and Skill/Age
Thursday, September 22, 2022 - Mixed Pro, Senior Pro Doubles,
Women's Doubles (19+, 35+), and Junior Singles
Friday, September 23, 2022 - Pro Doubles, Mixed Senior Pro,
Men's Doubles (19+, 35+), and Junior Boys and Girls Doubles
Saturday, September 24, 2022 - Mixed Doubles (19+, 35+), and Junior Mixed Doubles
Saturday, September 24, 2022 - Championship for Pros (Doubles and Mixed)
Registration Fee $95
Junior Registration discount fee (18 years old and under) $25
Pro - $125 each
Senior Pro - $115 each
Amateur - $35 each
Juniors - $25 each
Athletes, you are responsible for assuring you select the desired skill level
at the time of registration.
Detailed schedule will be published a week in advance.
Tournament director reserves the right to adjust brackets and game format
based on the number of registered teams.
When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
Online payment via PayPal. PayPal also allows credit card payment.
Tournament Director: Jim Ludwig, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations and Court Desk Operations managed by PT Pro Team, Tony and Irma Hernandez, email@example.com
There will be no refunds after September 5, 2022.
1. All main draw matches will be best 2 of 3 games to 11, win by 2.
2. Consolation bracket games will be one game to 15, win by 2.
3. Main draw winner will play consolation bracket winner for the gold medal. Match will be best 2 of 3 to 11, win by 2. If this match results in the main draw winner’s first loss, one more game will be played to 15, win by 2, for the championship.
4. Medal matches will be refereed. Other matches may be refereed at the tournament director’s discretion.
5. The Tournament director reserves the right to combine brackets depending on the number of participants.
6. If participation warrants, some competitions will be round-robins.
7. IFP/USAPA Official Tournament Rules apply and decisions of the tournament director are final.