- Find Player
- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Volunteer Signup
- Clinic Signup
- Tournament Website
- How to Use: PT Player App Directions
- How to Use Find Player
- How to Use QR Codes
- How to Use: Text Messaging
- Qualifying for Diamond Amateur Championship
- REFEREE SIGNUP
- PLAYER UPDATES
- LOTTERY INSTRUCTIONS FOR NATIONALS
- 9/19 Player Letter
- Open: 04/10/22
- Closed: 09/06/22
- Starts: 09/21/22
- Ends: 09/25/22
- Cancellation Deadline: 08/22/22
Myrtle Beach Sports Center
2115 Sports Center Way
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Player's age as of: 12/31/22
- Minimum Age of Player: 10
- Early Registration Deadline (Received by): 08/01/22
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 09/06/22
- Membership required as of: 09/26/22
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - MMP
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Primary Ball: Onix Fuse Indoor Pickleball - Yellow
- Surface: Wood Floor
- Net: Temporary
Come for the Games, Stay for the fun!
What a better location to support your team with all the activities the Myrtle Beach area offers. 60 miles of sun, surf and sand are not the only things the Myrtle Beach area has to offer. Whether you are ready to relax by the beach or check out some of our great attractions, the Myrtle Beach Area offers it all. Check out what there is do to between your games and competitions. There are so many fun activities to choose from, it’ll be hard to do it all.
Visit the visitmyrtlebeach.com/things-to-do to find out more about fun-filled entertainment options, 100’s of restaurants, shopping and so much more! Come play, stay and dine in the Myrtle Beach area and see what all awaits you in between competitions.
Average Aug temperature is 87 degrees! Bring the whole family and make a vacation. Many things to do when not playing; Beachs, Golf, Entertainment Shows, Great Restaurants!
| || || |
Players are encouraged to bring their own water. Water fountains will NOT be available.
There will be food trucks on site each day with the exception of Tues 9/20/22 which is the practice day.
Each registered player will receive two $5 tickets redemable at any of the food trucks.
Other Registration Info
Please be certain that your profile "TEXT PHONE" field contains the phone number you will have at the tournament. This will be used to notify you of court assignments.
If you are at the back of the building, you may not have good enough reception to recieve text. If it is close to your scheduled start, we recommend you stay near the front of the building.
Unlike other tournaments, we do not require you to purchase cancelation insurance.
* Full refund (less finance charges) if withdraw is completed 60 days prior to the start of the tournament
* Refund (less a processing fee of up to $25) based on current expenditures if withdraw is completed 30 to 60 days to the start of the tournament
* Waitlisted ONLY players will not be charged a processing fee and may remain on the waitlist throughout the duration of the tournament
* All refunds within 30 days before the start of the tournament will be considered a request and evaluated by the tournament director
* There will be no refunds for events that are cancelled due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen event.
** Refunds will be issued after registration closes for those players who have a credit balance. Refunds will be processed as a credit to the original form of payment where possible. Checks will only be issued when electronic forms of payment are not available (i.e. closed accounts or other reasons precluding an electronic transaction). Refunds will be processed after the tournament has ended, by the 30 days following the tournament, for players who did not get off the waitlist.
Venue change: Myrtle Beach Sports Center (INDOORS)
USA Pickleball rules apply. Only USA Pickleball approved paddles permitted.
USA Pickleball requires sanctioned tournaments to have a referee in Double Elimination brackets for Bronze, Gold and the match before each of those.
Double Elimination, 2/3 games to 11 win by 2
Back draw, one game to 15 win by 2
Skill levels will be broken up in age categories 19+, 35+, 50+, 55+, 60+. The category is based on the younger team member. For players 65+, brackets will be by age 65+, 70+, 75+ and will be broken down by skill level within those. Players may choose to play in a younger age category but not in a lower skill category.
Players may be called at least 30 minutes prior to their start time. Once a match is announced by text and speaker they will have 10 minutes to begin play.
*The Tournament Director reserves the right to change format of play based on participation.
You can send registration questions to holladayMAR@gmail.com with any questions or issues.
Nick Perez, USA Picklebball Mid-Atlantic Director of Ambassadors
Jim Loving, President of Carolina Coastal Pickleball Club, USA Pickleball Mid-Atlantic Region Tournament Director