- Find Player
- Player List
- Competition Events
- Event Player List
- Cancellation Policy
- Open: 05/14/22
- Closed: 07/19/22
- Starts: 07/22/22
- Ends: 07/24/22
- Cancellation Deadline: 07/15/22
Matrix Racquet Club
1219 Mills Lane
Lowell, AR 72745
- Player's age as of: 12/31/22
- Minimum Age of Player: 0
- Final Registration Deadline (Registered by): 07/19/22
- Membership required as of: 07/25/22
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - MMP
- Registration - $60.00
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Online payment via PayPal is available. PayPal also allows credit card payments.
- Primary Ball: Onix Dura Fast 40
- Primary Ball: Franklin X-Performance 40
Due to additional sponsors, we have added an Open Non-Sanctioned Bracket on Saturday with Prize Money!! Any gender Any level! $500 to 1st Place Team - $100 to 2nd Place Team.Indoors MMP Sanctioned tournament on tennis court surface. Singles on Friday; Open, Men and Womens Doubles on Saturday; Mixed Doubles on Sunday. Support the mission of the Northwest Arkansas Children's Shelter while having fun with your friends! ***PICNIC ON THE LAWN*** Saturday, Noon to 4pm. Free to all players. $20 for non-players. MUSIC * FOOD * DRINKS * LAWN GAMES
Event Player List
Matrix Racquet Club is hosting the NWACS Charity Tournament. This tournament benefits the Northwest Children's Shelter and is using a round robin format to a single elimination bracket for medals. Support the mission of the Northwest Arkansas Children's Shelter while having fun with your friends!
Thisis a USA Pickleball sanctioned event.
Smoothies, salads, sandwiches, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
No outside alcohol allowed.
Lodging / Accommodations
Northwest Arkansas has many hotels with great restaurants andnightlife to choose from. Fayetteville, Bentonville, and Rogers are alllocated within a 15-minute drive from the Matrix Racquet Club.
NWA has a room for very taste and every budget!
For online reservations visit marriott.com/hotels/travel/rogal-aloft-rogers-bentonville
The Aloft part of the Marriott family located near Pinnacle Hills Promenadewhere you will find extraordinary shopping and eating experiences. Thishotel's features provide you with a fresh travel alternative. Spend timein their energizing public spaces while enjoying a specialty cocktail from theWXYZ bar.
For online reservations visit hilton.com/en/hotels/bntrghx-hampton-bentonville-rogers
The Hampton Inn part of the Hilton family is just off I-49 and just four milesfrom downtown shops. Daily hot breakfast.
For online reservations visit hilton.com/en/hotels/bnthwhw-homewood-suites-bentonville-rogers
The Homewood Suites part of the Hilton family is located between Rogers andBentonville. Feel at home in a spacious suite with a fully equippedkitchen. Enjoy a free hot breakfast daily and complimentary eveningsocials, Monday-Thursday.
For online reservations visit ihg.com/avidhotels/hotels/us/en/reservation
The Avid part of the IHG Hotel family has been purpose-built from the groundup, focusing on the essentials that make a difference. Modern design andfriendly service. Complimentary breakfast features a hot breakfastsandwich and a variety of continental breakfast items.
21c Museum Hotel
For online reservations visit 21cmuseumhotels.com
Located on the northeast corner of the Bentonvilletown square and just a short walk to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art,21c Museum Hotel is a boutique style hotel with a contemporary feel. Enjoya quiet dinner at The Hive, where Chef Matt McClure creates dishes that revealthe true flavors of Arkansas.
Refunds will be available to players that withdraw prior to the closing of registration or for players whose events did not have the minimum number of 3 entries within an age group. Any paid withdrawal will incur a $10 processing fee. Players may choose to play down in age. Skill levels may be combined within an age group and will not constitute a refund.
The Matrix Racquet Club is located in the heart Northwest Arkansas.
NWA is described as artsy, historic, vibrant, and authentic. It is the perfect mix of big-city fun and small-town charm. While in NWA, explore distinctive downtowns, the great outdoors, and world-class art.
Matrix is conveniently located just off I-49 exit 78 in the City of Lowell and just 11 miles from the Northwest Arkansas National Airport (XNA).
Street Address: 1219 S Mills Lane, Lowell, AR
Up to 20 indoor climate-controlled courts on tennis courtsurface, 4 outdoor courts purpose built courts and 12 courts on tennis courtsurface may be used based on weather and number of brackets. Priority forindoor courts will be given to the senior brackets.
Skill levels will be the following: 2.5, 3.0,3.5, 4.0, and 4.5+.
Age level brackets within skill level will beconsidered following registration.
ROUND ROBIN FORMAT:
- For brackets or pools with 7 teams or less: Each gamewill be played to 15 points, win by 2.
- For brackets with 8 teams ormore, the bracket will be split into pools. Up to 6 teams per pool, maximum of 2 pools (A & B) for a totalof 12 teams per bracket.
- For multiple pools, top 2 teamsfrom each pool go to playoffs. Top teams determined by games won then totalpoints.
- 1st place team in pool A playsagainst 2nd place team in pool B. 1st place team in pool B plays 2nd place teamin pool A. The winners of these matches go on to the play for 1st and 2ndplace. The losers play for 3rd and 4thplace. One game to 15 points.
- In the event, there is a bracket with more than 7teams: Each game will be played to 11points, winning by 2. Top 4 teams will advance to the medals round.
- Medals awarded to 1st, 2nd and3rd place teams.
- The order of finish will bedetermined by (1) Total matches won; (2) Results of head-to-head competition,and then by (3) Total point differential.
- Brackets of 3 or fewer teams may willbe merged into the next higher or lower skill bracket considering equitableskill assessment or a double round robin format may be used at the tournamentdirector’s discretion.
- 2022 USA Pickleball Rules willapply.
- Team Age bracket will bedetermined by the age of the youngest partner. Age as of 12/31/2021.
- Team Skill level will bedetermined by the highest skill level of player on the team.
- All team members mustcheck in at least 15 minutes prior to their brackets start time.
- Prior to the tournamentdate, staggered start time information by bracket will be available on the tournamentlisting on www.pickleballtournaments.com website.
RULE REVISIONS FOR 2022:
- No headphones or earbuds during competition play.
- Chainsaw serve not allowed, but you can still put"finger spin" on a serve. Can only use one hand to release.
- Not allowed to carry an extra ball on the courtduring competitive play.
- No restrictions on how many times the ball canbounce or where it can bounce before the server hits it.
The tournament director reserves the right tocombine skill and/or age levels if felt necessary and make adjustments to matchlength / format to optimize tournament flow and maximize number of play timefor all players. All players will be notified of changes before play begins.
Have a question about the tournament? Contact Johan den Toom at Johan.email@example.com.
Sponsor Opportunities? Contact Barbara Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more information on Volunteering? Contact Cindy Fish at email@example.com.
Need a doubles partner? Contact Cindy Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org.