- Competition Events
- Player List
- Event Player List
- Other Registration Info
- Cancellation Policy
- Players Needing Partners
- Registration & Weather Insurance Policy
- How to Prepare for Text Messaging Court Assignments
- Player Rules Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pickleball Desk - Referee Sign Up
- PRO Competition Information
- Champions Competition Information
- Open: 01/10/23
- Closed: 03/05/23
- Starts: 03/15/23
- Ends: 03/19/23
- Cancellation Deadline: 02/15/23
9545 Campo Road
Spring Valley, CA 91977
- Player's age as of: 12/31/23
- Minimum Age of Player: 10
- Final Registration Deadline (Received by): 03/05/23
- Membership required as of: 03/20/23
- Tournament Sanctioning: Sanctioned - MMP
- Registration - $80.00
- Registration includes: Free Shirt if registered by: 02/22/23
- When registering online, online waiver signature is used.
- Primary Ball: Onix Dura Fast 40
- Surface: Deco-Turf
- Net: Permanent
- Outdoor: Y
- Livestreaming: Y
APP Tour Event - Sunday APP Gold Medal Match Day for Pro Events - USA Pickleball sanctioned tournament MMP
There will be Food Trucks available each day
Other Registration Info
PLAYERS MUST PAY WHEN YOU REGISTER - NO EXCEPTIONS !
ALL AMATEUR PLAYERS MUST READ - PLAYER RESPONSIBILITY
What does it mean to be registered?
- Players may only play in one event per day.
- Brackets will be filled on a first come basis.
- As a waitlist develops, we will be managing bracket sizes to accommodate demand.
- Therefore bracket maximums may be adjusted from registration opening to day of play.
Skill Player Partner Replacement Policy:
Any registered player losing a partner, after registrations have closed, must replace that partner with an already registered player. The replacement must be in the same skill/age group that you are scheduled to play. Players can play down in age and up in skill. Replacements need to be known and communicated to the registration coordinator listed on the CONTACT page by 4pm the day before you are scheduled to play. Replacements can be found on the players needing partners list, which can be found on pickleballtournaments.com.
Payment of Replacement Player:
If cancellation deadline hasn't passed the player withdrawing from the event would be refunded less $25 withdrawal fee and the player entering the event would need to pay.
If registration deadline has passed, then the player withdrawing would not be refunded the registration fee; all players must pay the registration fee; the event fee would have to be reimbursed by the replacement player.
- Registration fee is $80 for Athlete Credential
- Amateur Event fee - $40
- Pro Event Fee - $130
- Champion (Sr. Pro) Event Fee - $120
- Shootout - $75
Code of Conduct:
All players will be held to the Player Code of Conduct
Withdrawals before February 15, 2023 will receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
If you registered and paid the registration fee and was put on the wait list; you will not be charged the event fee until you are actually moved into the event. If you do not move off the wait list; a full refund will be issued at the end of the tournament. The cancellation fee will not apply.
Refunds will be issued 5-7 days at the completion of the tournament.
CANCELLATION DEADLINE - February 15, 2023
March 5, 2023 - Registration Deadline
No refunds or credits for any reason after the CANCELLATION DEADLINE ABOVE unless the Registration & Weather Insurance Policy has been purchased prior to the CANCELLATION DEADLINE ABOVE.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
APP events are outdoor events. If weather or any other unforeseen circumstance occurs the APP will do all it can to play matches. If brackets are in mid play when a weather or unforeseen circumstance occurs the situation will be evaluated on a case by case basis to determine if the bracket may be finished or if winners may be determined
If you withdraw before CANCELLATION DEADLINE ABOVE, you will be issued a full refund less the cancellation fee without the need to purchase Registration Insurance.
During registration you may choose to purchase the Registration & Weather Insurance in the event you have to cancel out of the event after CANCELLATION DEADLINE ABOVE. See the policy for specific coverage details.
9545 Campo Road
Spring Valley, CA 91977
all players will have the ability to play for the Gold Medal match thru the consolation bracket.
all players are guaranteed two ( 2 ) matches.
all matches in the "Main Draw" will be 2 out of 3 games to 11; winning by 2 points; all matches in the "Consolation Draw" will be one game to 15 winning by 2 points. Medal rounds will be 2 out of 3 games to 11 win by 2.
- 4 or 5 team brackets will play a round robin format; 2 out of 3 games to 11, win by 2 points
- 3 or fewer teams will be combined brackets
- 5+ player brackets will play double elimination 2 out of 3 games to 11, win by 2 points.
- 4 player brackets will play a round robin format; 2 out of 3 games to 11, win by 2 points;
- 3 or fewer players will be combined brackets
Schedule of Championship Sunday for the five gold medal matches will be determined no later than 6pm on Saturday night for order of play. Gold matches to start at 10am and conclude by 4pm weather permitting. It is advised to arrange travel after such time, as a player’s personal travel schedule will have no factor in determining the order of play.
- All the following matches will be featured on Championship Court #1 starting at 10:00 a.m. (no particular order)
- Mixed Doubles Gold
- Men's Doubles Gold
- Women's Doubles Gold
- Men’s Singles Gold
- Women's Singles Gold